Beef BoneLess (JP)ビーフ骨なし (群馬)
Origin: Japan (群馬)
Net Weight: 1Kg
Meat can be cooked on a hot metal griddle. In order to inhibit sticking, a little oil or fat can be added; the dividing line when the method becomes shallow frying is not well recognized.
· Beef Provides a Large Source of L-Carnitine
· Bones themselves are rich in vitamins and nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
· Beef Provides the “Master Antioxidant” Glutathione.
· Beef is High in Protein and Helps Improve Muscle Mass
· Beef is Extremely Rich in Minerals
· Eating Beef Helps Prevent Iron Deficiency Anemia
· Beef Contains Carnosine, a Potent Amino Acid.